All-Star Transportation is the primary provider of transportation for Wolcott Public Schools.
515 Wolcott Road
Wolcott, CT 06716
Brenda Johnson, Manager
NOTE: If there is a 2-hour delay in Wolcott the Wolcott 2-hour delay schedule will bus all out-of-town students based on the Wolcott delay. Delay at an out-of-town school and NO delay in Wolcott; students are bused with the delay time for the districted school transported to.
ALL BUS STOPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CAN BE ELIMINATED AT ANY TIME.
PARENTS SHOULD BE ADVISED THAT STUDENTS WILL ONLY BE PICKED UP AT DESIGNATED BUS STOPS. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE OUTSIDE, VISIBLE, AND READY FOR PICK UP.
ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND STUDENTS SHOULD BE AT THEIR BUS STOPS FIVE MINUTES PRIOR TO SCHEDULED TIME.
FOR LOCAL WOLCOTT STUDENTS GRADES PRE-K TO 2ND GRADE:
DURING DROP OFF FROM SCHOOL IF PARENT IS NOT AT DESIGNATED BUS STOP THE BUS DRIVER WILL RETURN THE STUDENT BACK TO SCHOOL. PARENTS WILL THEN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING UP THEIR CHILDREN AT THEIR APPROPRIATE ASSIGNED SCHOOL.
OUT OF TOWN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS:
A PARENT/GUARDIAN OR AUTHORIZED ADULT MUST BE PRESENT FOR DROP OFF AFTER SCHOOL AT CHILDS DESIGNATED BUS STOP. CHILDREN WHOSE PARENTS ARE NOT PRESENT WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE WOLCOTT POLICE STATION. PARENTS WILL THEN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING UP THEIR CHILDREN AT THE WPD at 225 Nichols Rd.
SCHOOL BUS RULES FOR STUDENTS:
- The bus driver may assign seats
- Be courteous to driver and others
- No swearing or screaming
- Do NOT eat or drink on the bus
- NO littering; keep bus clean
- No fighting, hitting, pushing, bullying
- Remain seated at all times
- No smoking or vaping of any kind
- Keep your hands and head inside the bus
- Do NOT throw anything out of windows
- Keep the aisle clear of limbs, backpacks and sports equipment
- Do NOT destroy property with graffiti or ripping seats
- Do NOT distract the driver while driving
- No cell phones or other electronic devices including gaming devices
Consequences of these rules being broken…
Punishment is at the discretion of your school principal. That may include suspension from riding the bus. Serious or repeated misbehavior might cause suspension or expulsion from school.